Tool Manager: Michael Craven Location: Duffield 216
The Bio-Plex® 200 system with HTF (high-throughput fluidics) is a suspension array system which offers protein and nucleic acid researchers a reliable multiplex assay solution that permits analysis of up to 100 biomolecules in a single sample.
- Array reader — combines 2 lasers, high-throughput fluidics, and real-time digital signal processing to distinguish up to 100 different color-coded bead sets, each representing a different assay
- Microplate platform — automates the reading of 96-well plates, yielding up to 9,600 data points in about 35 min
- High-throughput fluidics (HTF) — delivers up to 20 L of sheath fluid (40 plates) without user intervention
- Calibration and validation kits — system tools for daily calibration of signal output and for IQ/OQ and monthly validation of the primary performance parameters of the reader
- Bio-Plex MCV plate IV — maintenance, calibration, and validation (MCV) plate customized for hands-free startup, shutdown, and performance testing
- PC and monitor — includes Pentium 4 processor, CD-RW, Windows XP operating system, Microsoft Office Professional and Adobe Acrobat Reader software, and a 17" flat-screen monitor
- Bio-Plex Manager™ software — controls the instrument, data acquisition, and data analysis for superior curve fitting, statistics reporting, and charting features, without requiring the exporting or importing of files
- Bio-Plex® SNP Manager™ data analysis utility — simple-to-use data analysis tool for nucleic acid applications
Instrument protocols in the "downloads" menu to the right.