Tool Manager: Brian Bowman
Location: Duffield 201
The FAS2 potentiostat is designed for applications requiring very high sensitivity, such as microelectrode experiments, characterization of paints and coatings, and measurement of corrosion-resistant metals.
It is an ideal system for general physical electrochemistry such as cyclic voltammetry, pulse voltammetry, and EIS (impedance) measurements on , for example, organic/biological coatings.
- Measurement Suites: EIS300 - Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy Software, PHE200 - Physical Electrochemistry Software, VFP600 - Virtual Front Panel Software
- All measurement parameters are software controlled and straight forward hardware connections allow users to configure the system to their needs
- Current measurement range: 30pA-30mA
- Current resolution: 1fA-1uA
- Voltage measurement range: 30mV-30V
- Voltage resolution: 1uV-1mV
Instrument protocols in the "downloads" menu to the right.