Tool Manager: Brian Bowman
Location: Clean Room
- Can be used for UV and /or Ozone treatment of almost any surface.
- Accepts samples up to 150 mm (6") diameter and 10 mm (3/8") thick.
- Automatic process timer settable up to 99 min 59 sec.
- Oxygen flow to ozone generator adjustable from 0 to 5 lpm.
- Temperature adjustable from ambient to 300° C.
- Removing organic contamination or residues.
- Cleaning or stripping photoresist, inks or polyimide from substrates.
- Pre-clean wafers prior to deposition.
- Descumming photoresist and polyimide.
- Modifying surfaces for better adhesion.
- Improving lube coverage on magnetic discs.
- UV curing.
- Growing thin stable oxide films on silicon and gallium arsenide.
Instrument protocols in the "downloads" menu to the right.